Mutuality




Photographer: trublueboy of sxc.hu.

Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't it?  I'm a little nervous to check how many people I lost while on my unannounced hiatus.  I blog what is close to my heart, so it's not about the numbers. But numbers are nice :)

To be truthful, it was my own new year's post that scared me.  I came face-to-face with the fact that I am not in a place I want to be, both literally and metaphorically, and I simply didn't know how to handle it.

The secondary reason why I went on hiatus was because quite simply since I moved, it's been really hard for me to think of content.  I blog a lot about spirituality, but my personal spirituality hasn't been doing so great.  Because of circumstances and my own failings as a follower of God, I haven't been challenged and I haven't been challenging myself in the way that I should.

I don't have answers to either of these questions, but I decided to plow ahead without them.  I'm hoping to find the answers along the way.  We walk by faith, not by sight, do we not?  Thank you for your patience and understanding.