Well, hello there


Dear Readers,

Wow, that was a longer hiatus than I intended. If anyone's still sticking around, I owe you my apologies and my thanks.

Truthfully, I had been wondering what to do with the blog for some time now. A lot of my material came from my old pastors and my friends from my old church in Los Angeles. Sermons, Bible studies, conversations, jokes, and the like. After I moved, it became harder and harder for me to write the blog- not only had I lost the main sources of my material but I also had to deal with struggles of my own. It has not been an easy year. But in any season of life, no matter how difficult, there is grace. If I had to summarize my year, I have no choice but to say that I have been blessed beyond what I deserve. It is to continue testifying to God's grace and blessings that I want to continue to blog.choice but to say that I have been blessed beyond what I deserve. It is to continue testifying to God's grace and blessings that I want to continue to blog.

I enjoy writing. There's a certain power in words: in the story and in the telling. The world was spoken into existence, and I believe that when we use words, we reflect a part of the Father's nature, the divine image that He so graciously gave us when he breathed life into dust. Writers are compelled to write, and so I shall.

That being said, I'm not sure how the format will play itself out. I might go back to the comic format, but for now I just want to write. I have some ideas in my head that I would like to pen first. It's been awhile, and I want to get back to a regular posting schedule of anything at all before I restrict myself to a certain format. There may be changes, but I hope that you will stick with me.

Thanks,
Jo

PS I just got "Practicing Affirmation" in the mail yesterday, so you can expect another book review in the coming weeks as well!