200!


200 posts ago, I was walking home late from lab and looked up into the smog and light-polluted sky.  I've always loved stargazing, even though I could never quite make out the constellations aside from Orion's belt.  That night, Orion's belt was the only three stars I could see.  I thought I saw a fourth, but it turned out to be an airplane.

Life's sometimes like that.  We know the stars are there, but we can't quite see them.  We know there's something or Someone bigger than ourselves, but our view is obscured by pollution, sometimes from others and sometimes our own.  Usually it's a combination of both.

That's when I decided to start this blog.  It's small and simple, but it's mine.  My very own corner of the Internet, but it's mine to share.  Thanks for letting me share.  Some of you have been with me since the beginning and others of you are new; thanks for stopping by.  I hope that you have been blessed.

I hope you subscribe to my blog, and for those of you who do, I'd like to direct you attention to the new sidebar on the right (and for those who don't, there's a "subscribe" button on the right, too!).  I've changed some things and also added a "Popular Posts" widget.  I'm not sure why these particular posts are the most popular, except maybe for the timing when Reclaiming the Mind recommended TSN, and I got a giant influx of traffic.  At any rate, the most popular posts to date are:

I'd also like to point out the fact the top-googled post is Being meek does not mean being a doormat, mainly because by the way the phrases were spelled it seems that a younger crowd has been looking for it and also because I particularly like that post (and plan to do a remix at some point.)

You've been listening to me talk, but I'd like to hear from you.  How long have you been reading?  How did you hear about TSN?  What's your favorite post?  What would you like to see in the future?