Saturday Soup


  • "Saturday Soup" is quite obviously a post that comes if I don't get around to writing a "Free Friday" that consists of random thoughts of mine. 
  • My Wednesday post about attending a wonderful orchestra concert crashed my computer and was unrecoverable (thus Wednesday's missing post).  I'm really sad about this, especially because I wanted to give a shoutout to my friend Katherine.
  • It's funny how easy it is to accumulate stress without even knowing it.  We (meaning I) pick up worry like velcro in a dusty attic.  Then "all of a sudden" we realize just how many burdens we have been carrying, just how much we haven't trusted God.  But at the end of the day, there's grace.
  • I decided to start a new experiment.  I'll let you know what it is after I decide whether it's successful or not.  If it's successful, I'll know in a month; if not, I'll know sooner.  The only problem is that if it goes wrong, it will go really wrong.  We'll see; I'm putting a lot of prayer into this.
  • I like wearing fun shades of nail polish.  The flavor of the week is It's a really bold, defiant color that captures the way I want to feel going into finals week.
  • I really enjoyed this post on Grace-driven Effort.  I'll probably write some on some derivative of this at a later time.