The world is not what it was meant to be






Photographer: Ninjapoodles of Flickr under CC2.5. As a result, this work is likewise released under the same license. Use of the original photo does not suggest the photographer's endorsement of this new work.

Note: My neighbor's dog is a big dog, not a small one, as shown. I could not find a picture of a large barking dog, probably because no one wants to be close enough to get a good picture of one. However, I'm not sure whether a barking large or small dog is worse.

Note #2: New image border colors because of the new layout, but I might play around with this a bit. (Though you Google Reader peeps probably haven't seen it yet.) For now, even if a post is sub-par, every post has a silver lining :)

3 Response to The world is not what it was meant to be

  1. Trust me, if you heard the noise this one makes, you'd be wishing for a "large" dog. ;-) Thankfully we live acres away from the closest neighbor.

  2. Jo says:

    LOL! I'll take your word for it, Belinda. (And thanks for the use of the photo!)

  3. No problem, that's what CC is for!