Live, Move. Have our Being.




Photographer: Veo_ of flickr under CC2.0.  This new work is released under a similar CC3.0 license.

Note: Happy advent, everyone!  I'm thinking of doing something special with the blog, but I haven't settled on anything yet.  Do you or your church do anything special for the Advent season?

Edit: I re-uploaded the picture.  I'm not sure whether the issue before was because of a glitch or not, but the use of the photo is in accordance with CC2.0, and the disclaimer on the sidebar about not receiving endorsement from photographers applies to this as well as all other posts.  Since this post is in accordance with the CC2.0 license under which the photo was released and because I haven't been contacted by the photographer, I will assume that the issue before was a glitch.